Win a year’s worth of PRO PLAN food
Congratulations to the following people for winning our “Win a Year’s Worth of PRO PLAN dry dog food” competition, October – December 2019.
Olivera Remetic-Aleksic – Malaga
Ian White – Kelmscott
Greg Whalley – Wangara
Terri Walmsley – Caversham
Scott Roberts – Midland
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry for
“Win a year’s worth of PRO PLAN dry dog food up to $1000 in value”
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Competition or be eligible for any prizes offered in the Competition.
- The Promoter is Better Pets and Gardens Marketing ABN 97 128 203 734.
- Entry into the promotion is open to residents of Western Australia only.
- Employees, suppliers and immediate families of BPAG and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Terms and conditions will be published on the BPAG website at https://www.betterpetsandgardens.com.au/terms-conditions/
- The competition commences 8.00am (Perth time) on Thursday the 10th of October 2019 and ends at 6.00pm on Saturday the 30th of November 2019.
- A person may enter the Competition by:
- Making a purchase of any PRO PLAN Dry Dog Food between the 10th of October 2019 and the 30th of November 2019.
- Writing their name, address, phone number, email address and receipt number on an entry form provided at the time of purchasing any PRO PLAN dry dog food between the competition dates specified in these terms and conditions.
- Placing the entry form in the barrel at the store where the goods were purchased to enter that store’s prize draw.
- Prize details:
- Total of 5 prizes – 1 prize per store (Caversham, Kelmscott, Malaga, Midland and Wangara). Each price consists of 8 x 12-15kg PRO PLAN Dry Dog Food Bags to the value of up to $1000, redeemable only at Better Pets and Gardens from 04/12/2019 – 04/12/2020.
- Prize will be in the form of a redemption letter and is to be collected from the store in which it was won. The original letter must be presented at the time of redeeming the qualifying product. All sales receipts must be attached to this original letter and must be signed by the retailer at the time of redemption. If this letter has been defaced, damaged, altered or has passed its expiry date it will not be valid. This letter cannot be redeemed for cash or for any other product in store. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promoter is not responsible for loss of the prize letter or for storing information regarding the redemption of product.
- The winner will be selected by Barrel Draw on Tuesday the 3rd of December 2019 at 10am. i.e. The prize winner will be randomly selected from the entry forms collected at each store. Public are welcome to attend.
- No further correspondence or negotiation will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted by phone or email provided on the entry form and announced on the BPAG website by Wednesday the 11th of December 2019.
- A person can enter as many times as they like within the competition period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any other reasons outside of our control.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by Australian law, we and our officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods or services by any person to the Prize winners and, where applicable to any persons accompanying the Prize winners;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by us) due to any reason beyond our reasonable control;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- participation in the Competition; and/or
- redemption and/or use of a Prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of us or our officers, employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
- The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes, are not exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize is transferred, it is subject to the transferee being bound by these terms and conditions as they apply to the entrant of the promotion themselves.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that, in the event they are drawn as the winner, we may use, modify, and disclose a. your name, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media (including making them available on our Facebook or other social media pages); and b. all information provided by you to us at any time (including at entry) (Material), for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to you for the promotion of any of our products or services, including sending you electronic messages.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
- Each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Any queries regarding the Competition should be directed to email@example.com or 08 9241 9600 during our business hours.